*eats a caramello seductively*
- Memoirs of a Geisha
- Die Hard : With a Vengeance
- Kinky Boots
- History of the World, Part I
- Big Fish
p sure i’ll be building a blanket fort js
- Go here : http://www.chocomize.com/ And add yours below!
- muffystopheles : White chocolate with dried pineapple, Pop Rocks, pink candy sugar hearts and crystallized violets.
- runawaypenguin: Dark chocolate, hazelnuts, lavender and dried strawberries.
- acyanrust: Milk chocolate, with cashews, cranberries, and cayenne pepper.
- kaneharo: White chocolate, Goji berries, lavender, and crystallized violets.
This chocolate you guys. Oh my god you guys this chocolate.
Sweeteeth is operated out of North Charleston, SC, and is an incredibly small operation. We’re talking two owners, one part-time employee, and lots of friends and family. Despite this, they seem to run a really smooth small-time operation, that is only getting bigger, with nation-wide acclaim to their signature chocolate bars.
The price is a little steep [$5-7 for one bar of chocolate, depending on which one you purchase], but in the end, it’s completely worth it. I bought the Sea is for Caramel bar the other day at my indie tea store, O-Cha.
“62% dark chocolate encases a smooth, rich caramel, finished off with a light sprinkling of sea salt for the perfect sweet and salty indulgence. Featured in Southern Living and Garden & Gun magazines, this bar is our most popular.”
It was absolutely divine. The caramel has a lovely toffee-flavor to it and the dark chocolate is the perfect kind of bitter-sweet. The best part though, is the salt on the bottom of the bar. I love this. I’m so pleased it wasn’t mixed in, or on top, because when you take a bite, the salt sticks to your lip. In this way, after you’ve taken a bite, indulged, and thought that, “Maybe I should have taken a smaller bite… so it lasts longer…”, you lick your lips, and the salt plays a perfect dichotomy to the sweet toffee caramel.
They’ve got an online store you can get their products from [chocolate bars, sauces and apparel], so please support this small business, if you can! You won’t be disappointed!